Please follow the directions below to complete the evaluation, claim your credits, and print your certificate:
1. Log in to the ASA Education Center at: http://education.asahq.org/.
- If you have accessed the ASA Education Center for a previous meeting, please use your existing ASA username and password.
- If you have not previously accessed the ASA Education Center, select “Forgot Password” to be sent a password, then login with your email address and password.
2. Once you have logged on to the ASA Education Center homepage, click the tab that says “MY LEARNING” and select “MY ENROLLMENTS” to view the link to the 2017 GSA Winter Forum.
3. Select the link to access the course evaluation, claim credits and print your certificate.
4. To retrieve a username or password, enter your email address at: https://www.asahq.org/member-center/forgot-password.
Please note: you must claim your credits for this course by Dec. 31, 2017. You will NOT be able to claim credits after this date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using the ASA Education Center!